Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!

We have finally reached the end of our seemingly endless waiting! :) At 9:45 last night, I was lying in my bed, when I heard my mom scream, "TRAVEL APPROVAL!" :) The thrill and excitement that ran through me is indescribable! My heart may have skipped a beat as I ran to meat my sister in the hall, who immediately started spazzing out on the ground.

So yes, its true, we have travel approval. We wont have a specific date until Monday- we dont have a consulate appointment yet. Karla is aiming for January 26/27th for our appointment, which will put us at leaving on the 16/17th. :) Its very exciting!

Right now we're gathering information about travel, where we'll stay, etc- er... my mom is. I am trying to maintain whatever minimal motivation is left to keep going at school. XP Please pray for perseverence, focus, and strength in Christ my Rock and Salvation!

Thank you for your prayers! We have seen so many people providing for us! You are a blessing to my family!

In Him,
Chelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment