Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bye Bye Bama...

We are packed, the suitcases have been tied into big black trash bags (its pouring right now), and the house is clean and ready for us when we come home! I can't explain how excited we are! Though right now the stress is hitting home. My mom and dad are currently trying to figure out the carry-on situation and where to put our uber-importante paperwork. When we get to GuongZhou on Saturday, our guide Rebecca will pick us up and we will hand over our paperwork. (sigh) Then we begin the 2 week long process in China, and will meet Caelyn on Monday! I hope to be able to update this blog, but I'm not sure if that will happen. We'll see. :)

Please keep us in your prayers! Pray for safe and stress free travels! Well, we're leaving now! My mom is litterally calling me to leave. oops- now dad too!!!

In Him,
   Chelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment