Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nothing Less Than a Miracle

Yesterday we recieved the LOA! It was so exciting! My mom says she couldn't hold back the tears as Karla surprised her with the call. I told you about the detailed Monday I had yesterday, but that was before the rest of the day had begun...

My sister and I got home at about 3:00. We were excited and sat down to chat with my mom at her computer. I updated the blog, then- litterally- the minute I got off of the computer the doorbell rang. A package? My shaking hand signed on the dotted line as the mailman handed me a small package. I immediately noticed the chinese scrawled all over it. The bracelets! I exclaimed as we headed to the living room to open the package.

My mom carefully opened the package and we proudly donned our official Red Thread Bracelets! Now we match Yang Yi! At least we think- there was an extra child's bracelet in the package so our hope is simply that Ann of Red Thread was feeling generous :)

This was exciting in itself! LOA and bracelets in one day! wow! THEN about an hour later my mom recieved an e-mail from China! It was Yang Yi's answers to our questions that we sent her about 2 weeks ago! How wonderful! We were shocked. So much happened in one day! At this point Carli remarked, "At this rate we could get her by Christmas! Heck- tomorrow!"

So as you can see we are very excited. We actually ended up going to Wal-Mart and bought her an outfit and a stuffed animal. :) I love all these beautiful surprises God keeps giving us! This is such a fantastic journey! Hard and long, but good; truly good.

"Life is hard, God is good."

In Him,
Chelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment