Monday, November 16, 2009

LOA!!!!!!

It is now day 35 from our PA. Today's Monday. Like every other Monday, the morning was hard, long, and that thought flashes through your head, "Oh my gosh this is only the beginning of the week." My friend and I love to make count-downs. One of our countdowns is the number of Mondays left until a certain anticipated event/break.

Anyways, today started out like every other Monday until about 2nd period. Once again, Carli and I were called to the office to talk to our mom on the phone. We eagerly called my mom. As soon as the dial-tone stopped we heard the word: LOA. I could hear my mom grinning as she spilled out the good news: We've recieved our LOA! Out of the blue! Karla, our social worker, was even surprised! God is good! So much for typical Mondays- today was a day to remember! Carli and I emerged from the office bubbling over with pride as we proceeded to tell the whole school that we got LOA! After only 35 days we got LOA! That is very quick! It hasn't felt quick. I feel like we have been waiting a few months atleast, but its really been just over a month! How exciting! Oh God has perfect timing! Just last Friday I had accepted that things were slowing down. Very exciting. We now have rejeuvenated hope and joy! Thank you all for your prayers! We're very excited!

Glory be to God in the highest! And on earth- peace and goodwill towards men.

In Him,
Chelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment