Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why?


A lot of people have asked "Why would you make a blog?" So in case any of you are wondering, here is my answer:

I am writing this blog, not only to pen (or should I say type) out my thoughts, but to remember them. And if I ever doubt something along the way, I can look back at this, and hopefully be encouraged. Also, I feel like this blog will be used by God. Once here and adopted, Xian may want to see her story, the way she effected us, and maybe even how much we love her, even before we knew her as well as we eventually will. After all, my mom refers to this process as a pregnancy. I have seen pictures of me since the day I was born. She wont have that, but we have memories, and I can record those memories, and she can see those. It's like an online scrapbook, but without pictures. At this point, she's not "born" yet, she's in God's plans. (AND WE CANT WAIT TO SEE HER!) I am hoping and praying daily that God will reveal himself to her. Though she is young, she can be used. Also, my mom wants a blog. She as well, would love to be able to look back on the process, like a journal. In a sense this is my online journal. So, that is why I have started this blog.

In Him,
Chelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment