Saturday, April 11, 2009

God is GOOD!

Hallelujah! If there was ever a doubt in your mind, God answers prayers! I have been praying that even though she is half way around the world, Xian would hear about our Heavenly Father. Now I don't know that this has or will happen, but I have hope! I've just found out that one of the girls at the orphanage, Jing Jing (pictured above- cerebral palsy) has been led to Christ by some of the regular visitors, is a true Christian, and has proclaimed the name of Christ to her deaf friend in the orphanage! I have heard that she is now being taken out into the village! This is wonderful news and it just goes to show that God can reach anyone, anywhere! He can do all things according to His purposes! Please join me in praying that her love for Christ would grow and that she would share this relationship with the other children in the orphanage (including Xian!). She is so close to people who can lead her to Christ, I am hoping and praying that that will happen! Praise God!
In His Name,
Chelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment