Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not much of Nothing

I've been thinking a lot about my future. I have a heart for China, but also for Orphans. I love children, and I love the gospel. I would love to go into full time missions, but I also want to be well educated, hence my presence at a 0.1-A Classical school in B-ham, AL (Westminster School at Oak Mountain- great school by the way!). So I am a little confused as to where I should go after highschool... I've thought about ESL, Seminary, Christian, etc. I don't know, and frankly I don't have to know right now. I'm only a JUNIOR! haha sometimes that seems pretty scary. Ok, so as you can see- this has nothing to do with the adoption, and I have nothing to say about the adoption because nothing has happened. It's slow moving as it has been the whole time. (sigh).

As I'm talking about nothing, I might as well ask you to pay :) :) :)
1)For Xian- that she would hear and believe the Gospel
2) For Fontana- ditto
3) For patience on my family's part
4) AND HOPE

Prayer is a powerful thing, so I mean it when I ask you to pray. God hears our prayers and he always answers.

In Him,
Chelsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment