Saturday, August 14, 2010

Singer Songwriter

Music is in the blood. What can I say? Caelyn's a natural performer. She dances as soon as she hears music. She sings along during worship- loudly, might i add- even though she doesn't know the songs. She "plays" piano, and has even started pecking versus banging. She loves to strum on my guitar- and tunes it herself (a very bad habit >:( ). She can make anyone laugh, even if you're in a horrible mood. For instance- she often wakes me up in the mornings- around 6am- but its impossible to get mad at her. Shes so precious, and fun-loving, and sweet, and I'm just too doggone thankful for her presence to tell her to leave. What can I say, I love her! Her first English songs were (in chronological order):
1) Respect, Kelly Clarkson
2) Jesus Loves Me
3) American Honey, Lady Antebellum

:) Gotta love it! That will make for a great story some day!

In Him,
   Chelsey :)

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, So glad you posted. We think of your family often. We are going back to China one last time. Tell your Mom we are using Lifeline again.
    Vicki
    (Lily's Mom)
    http://www.pomafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete