Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Destination Unknown

Alright, so last Friday, my brother, Casey, Tigist (our exchange student, who is leaving Friday), and my dad had their appointments to get their biometric fingerprints. However, when they arrived at the FBI department, they read the looming sign on the door: FBI agncy is closed today, May 22nd, due to technical difficulties and power outage. Seriously, how often does that happen? So right now I am resting (or attempting to rest) in the fact that God has predestined all of this, and there is a reason that they were not able to go in last Friday. However, that reason is unknown. Consequently, they will be going in with my mom, and other brother, Carson, this week. Busy Busy Busy Busy Busy...

Needless to say, this has been rather frustrating, and we need your prayers for patience and HOPE. Please continue to pray for our process, and that it would move along swiftly. Also, pray for financial provision. Our dream is to get the girl(s) by 2010, and bring my parents, and Carli and I. I plan on raising my own support, so please pray that the Lord would provide. Also, please pray that He'd provide money for the other 3 as well. This would be an amazing opprotunity, and I can't tell you how much it would mean to me to go back to China. Thank you for your prayers.

In Him,
Chelsey :)

p.s. As of now I do not appreciate fingerprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment